Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer

What a year it has been! It's been nice to relax after unwinding from my first year of teaching. I love summer. I think of the summer months when I was little. They were filled with outside activities, desert adventures (I lived in AZ literally in the middle of a desert), bike riding, and other fun stuff. It's so interesting how kid's favorite play time activities have changed over the years. I hated being inside! I still love summer, but spend it quite differently than I used to. I usually try and get out of the country, but not this year. I plan on relaxing, spending time in the prayer room, taking daily walks with Jenn around OU (started today...hope it continues), and visiting my family. And, of course, thinking about the upcoming year will definately be involved in my summer days also. August is just around the corner!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Don't remind me that August is just around the corner. Hope you are enjoying your time off. Hey--we have some of our carpet!! YEAH!!

Lisa :)

Lisa said...

Where in the blog-world are you??