Sunday, July 26, 2009

Just Bought a New Car

Yes, for the first time I have purchased my own new vehicle! It's a blue 2009 Dodge Journey...similar to an SUV. I am in love with it! Got a good deal on it and have absolutely no buyer's remorse. Sorry, but I don't have a picture yet. It's used, but very low on milage and much cheaper than if I would have bought it new. I was so glad to get rid of my '99 Oldsmobile Intrigue whose windows didn't roll down, CD player rarely worked, and mirrors never adjusted. I'm considering getting a car alarm since my car has been broken into TWICE in the past few months. But, they caught the group that broke into it the first time and stole several things. I was one of 80 victims (houses and cars being broke into). Glad they caught 'em, but still a little paranoid. LOVE my new car though!!
Now for the bad news...when they ran my credit, I found out my identity had been stolen way back in 2006 and someone from Tucson, AZ had put several things on there like car loans, etc. Thankfully it didn't affect me buying my car, but now I have to spend the time trying to clean up my credit. No fun...I'm so tired of my finances and credit being messed up! As some of you know, my I.D. was stolen back in March, so I already had some problem with identity theft. Now I have a completely different problem to take care of. Mean!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yeah for the new car! I am glad they caught those "mean" people. Your car was broken into again? When was this?

Now you have to spend the rest of your summer fixing your credit. RATS!

Lisa :)