Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Weekend

Why do I wait until 9:30 on Sunday night to do laundry for the next week? I'm sitting myself down and telling myself it's time to get more responsible. Ok, so I've had a busy weekend. No excuses! I'm ready to go to bed (but still have time to blog)! :) I went to my parent's house yesterday. I walked in to their house and smelt a familiar smell of my mom's famous casserole. After eating, we spent the afternoon in Ada. Unfortunately our shopping consisted of getting me a new wiper for my window since it flung off my car crazily on the drive there. Being the "sometimes blonde" person that I am, I decided to still turn the wiper on after it had flung off and watch it scratch my window. I shook my head at myself as I whispered under my breath, "that was so dumb" and quickly turned it off. I mean seriously... what was I thinking?! Anyways, back to my time with my parents. After the fun time we had buying my window wiper, we went and had our traditional braums icecream. I, of course, had a peanut butter hot fudge sundae while my parents had a low fat something. I felt a little bad as I looked at my choice compared to their low calorie/fat choice. This lasted up until the time that I took a bite of mine. The guilt quickly fled away as I endulged myself in the delicious and beautiful peanut butter hot fudge sundae. There's really nothing like it. I have a problem. It is called chocolate. Anyways...gotta go finish laundry!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I would LOVE to have one of those peasnut butter hot fudge sundae's right now. Since I burned a TON of calories at the gym. I hope you can be more responsible next week and get your laundry done eariler, ha ha!!