Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Broken Strings and Superman Valentines

I hate when guitar strings break. The only thing that is worse is when I have no other strings to put on it. Today that is the case. Therefore, I cannot play. I guess I COULD play, but it sounds awful. Yep, strings -- all strings -- are necessary. Actually I do have some strings, but the same string seems to ALWAYS break. So, I have several packs of strings with that particular string missing because I've had to use them other times in which I've broke strings. It's like having all the ingrediants to your favorite food...and then finding that -- oops -- you are missing one small thing that makes all the difference so now you can't make it. Frustrating... What else am I to do when tornadoes, rain, and tennis ball sized hail is headed my direction? I guess I'll find a book or something...

And just in case you're wondering, I did eat sugar today. For some understanding on the topic, read my previous blog entry. I happily ate 5 small peanut buttery chocolate superman candies that my student brought me as an early valentine. Isn't that "sweet!"

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You could be at math night!! ha ha. I had NOTHING to do with you eating sugar today!