Saturday, February 21, 2009

Southern Seafood

As some of you may know, I have been in the South for a few days. Some might say that Oklahoma is in the South, but being in Georgia, I have come to know that they are in the DEEP South. I have been eating some really good food while being here in Atlanta. One thing that I do NOT like though is sea food that tastes like the sea. My opinion is that if it tastes like the sea, it needs to stay in the sea. I can handle popcorn shrimp because it's fried. Everything else, I can't handle unless it's flavored so much that it covers up the taste. So, I went with some friends to a nice seafood restaurant thinking I would order my regular grilled chicken or salad that I get at seafood restaurants. When the plates came, so did another little friend that I felt sorry for, but was grossed out at all at the same time. It happened to be on the plate next to me and stared at me the whole time. I finally had to cover it up with a napkin. Here it is:


Photobucket
My Greek salad was delicious and nothing was staring at me, so I was happy!
Photobucket

No comments: